Picking the most effective social media platform for your business to engage in is an important decision to make. Picking 1-3 platforms that best suit your business will eliminate sporadic interactions, and laser focus your efforts to make the most of your social media efforts.
There are many social media platforms to choose from, which makes things confusing for many marketers. Below is a breakdown of the most popular platforms by characteristic.
- Kitchen-sink networks: Twitter and Facebook
- Business-focused networks: LinkedIn
- Image-based networks: Pinterest and Instagram
- Video networks: YouTube, Vimeo, Vine
- SEO and authorship networks: Google+
- Location-based networks: Foursquare, Yelp
- Niche networks: reddit
According to a recent report, marketers are increasingly placing higher value on social media marketing. 92% of marketers said that social media is important for their business, up from 86% in 2013.
A well managed social media presence can be a hugely valuable asset for your business. On the other hand, an ineffective or vacant social media presence can negatively affect your business. Marketers and business owners need to choose which social media platforms to use, and ignore the platforms that will not help them engage in their target audience.
The below 3 tips can help you determine the best social media platform for your business.
- Check out what your competitors are using. Take note of which companies are successfully engaging with their customers, and how their doing it.
- Pick a platform that targets your demographic. Don’t waste your time targeting the wrong people group, do some research and choose the platform that targets your customers.
- Decide how much time you’ll be able to devote to social media marketing. Don’t spread yourself too thin. Pick 1-3 platforms that you’re confident in and develop a plan that you can stick to.
Video is the most effective means of communication that’s ever existed. Below are the top 3 reasons why your business NEEDS an explainer video for your product or service.
1 – INCREASE CONVERSION RATES
Video Rascal conducted a survey that showed that conversion rates increase up to 85% for websites that use explainer videos. The bottom line is, explainer videos increase your bottom line. Period.
2 – CLARIFY YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Many companies have a great product or service, but fail to clearly communicate the overall vision and clarify the key benefits to the customer. A boring page of text requires too much mental energy and time in today’s fast paced bite-sized world. Why make your users think when you can do the thinking for them? Explainer videos allow your users to relax and be entertained, while receiving information about your product or service in an easily digestible way, with a message they’ll remember.
3 – GRAB THE ATTENTION OF YOUR AUDIENCE
Today’s consumer is bombarded by multiple forms of media on a constant basis. Unfortunately, text doesn’t stand a chance at competing against more engaging forms of media. Explainer videos break through the noise and capture the attention of your audience. One effective way to stand out from the crowd is to grab your audience’s attention through a well crafted, engaging explainer video.
Contact us today if you’d like to better connect with your audience with an animated explainer video.Read More